Events To Remember is proud to participate in the Hudson Valley Exposition August 6, 2016
- Kidz Zone – The Children will enjoy an interactive experience in the Kidz Zone where they can make art; challenge their knowledge of science through experiments; groom and feed therapeutic horses; pet llamas; participate in living history vignettes and work alongside colonial crafters; see sawmill demonstrations and take a ride on a mechanical Lion, or Tiger or Bear. Oh My!
- Eat and Drink – Enjoy a summer’s day at the festival and all the bounties and benefits of our region: Music – Arts – Food – Craft Beer – Wine. Known for our emerging restaurant scene, many of the local restaurants will be on hand with food offerings representative of their cuisine.
- Health – Wellness – Arts – Community
- Visit the Holistic Wellness area for an array of local wellness providers who will demonstrate and educate.
- Take a kayak out on the river or take a one hour cruise on the Evening Star
- Stroll the Arts and Artisan Market for arts and crafts made in the Hudson Valley
- Visit our Community Tent where you will find the community groups and organizations who work daily to make the Hudson Gateway Region a better place to live
- Technology – Take a peek at what our future holds for Energy and Technology. Learn about Sustainable Energy; Nuclear Power, Green Home Construction, Solar Energy and Energy Efficiency and more.